Foreigners who want to work in Turkey need to obtain a Work Permit before they can start working. Apart from some exceptional cases, Work Permits are granted by Ministry of Labor and Social Security. The application for work permits are done by the employee and the process usually starts by the employee applying to a Turkish Representative / Consulate where he/she is resident.


    Posted March 15, 2019 11:25 am 0Likes

    I’ve got the approval for the job ,my nationality is somali.. so can i get Work Permits granted by Ministry of Labor and Social Security?

    My regards..

    • expat
      Posted April 2, 2019 7:17 am 0Likes

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Kindly send us a copy of the JOB OFFER you received. Yes we can process your resident/work permit visa once we verify your JOB APPROVAL.

Add Your Comment

Let's connect

ExpatConet © 2019. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use.